Winter break  

Posted by Tim

Winter break has both flown by and been a long one for me. I have enjoyed the time off, spending lots of time with family, getting to do some of the slow-cooking that I don't always have time for, rewatching my favorite show LOST, spending extra time with Trinity. These are the good things that have made the break fly by. But, I've also been feeling pretty down lately too. I don't know what it is, but these moments have made the break kind of a drag. It just comes out of nowhere and hits me sometimes... I have definitely become a creature of routine in the last few years and I have to admit I am looking forward to going back to work. I think getting back to my routine will help me feel more like myself.

I can't believe it! I never thought I would say such a thing. Looking forward to getting back to work! Now I know I'm getting old. Tomorrow won't exactly be back to work as usual, but I will be back to campus to take care of a few things before we leave for Honduras, and then finishing up whatever I don't get packed tonight. We leave in less than 48 hours!

This entry was posted on Jan 4, 2009 at Sunday, January 04, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment